We are always on the lookout for dynamic, passionate and experienced individuals to join our team.
This position represents an opportunity to become a member of an experienced team of investment professionals and business innovators dedicated to transforming the capital-raising process for growth-stage companies. We are seeking an experienced HNW (high-net-worth) equities sales broker who possesses a current book of active accounts. This position will be based out of our offices in midtown Manhattan or our offices in Stamford, CT, and your coverage area will include the entire U.S. You will interact with individual accredited investors for private and public deals.
Ideal skills & experience for this position:
- Minimum of four years’ experience in investment brokerage. Experience in banking, venture capital or private equity a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with high-net-worth investors, family offices, venture capital firms & private equity investors.
- Experience with private placements in growth-stage companies across a diverse array of markets.
- Series 7 license.
- Bachelors’ degree and ideally an MBA or equivalent (though not required).
- Comfortable in a faced-paced start-up environment (and a willingness and ability to wear multiple hats).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity.